--Origin: Bovine Cartilages;Porcine Cartilages ;Shark Cartilages ,Other with cow ,pig ,chicken,duck bone mainly.
The contents are divided into 100%,98%, 95%, 90%, 85% and 80%
--Appearance: White to off-white powder
--Standard: USP;EP,JP,Enterprise standard; CP2015
[compatibility products of health care joint medicine] chondroitin sulfate + glucosamine + collagen, chondroitin sulfate + glucosamine +MSM, chondroitin sulfate + glucosamine + shark cartilage powder, etc.
Chondroitin sulfate is a sulfated glycosaminoglycan (GAG) composed of a chain of alternating sugars (N-acetylgalactosamine and glucuronic acid). It is usually found attached to proteins as part of a proteoglycan. A chondroitin chain can have over 100 individual sugars, each of which can be sulfated in variable positions and quantities. Chondroitin sulfate is an important structural component of cartilage and provides much of its resistance to compression. Along with glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate has become a widely used dietary supplement for treatment of osteoarthritis.
CS is an acidic mucopolysaccharide extracted from animal tissues, which is white or white-like powder.Odourless;There is moisture absorption.The aqueous solution of this product is viscous and does not coagulate when heated.This product is soluble in water, insoluble in ethanol, acetone, ether and other organic solvents, the salt is more stable to heat, heat up to 80℃ will not be destroyed.Chondroitin sulfate aqueous solution, in case of higher temperature or acid that is unstable, mainly deacetylated or degraded into monosaccharides or small molecular weight polysaccharides.
Main Function and Applicatin
1.Chondroitin sulfate is used for osteoarthritis. It is often used in combination with other products, including manganese ascorbate, glucosamine sulfate, glucosamine hydrochloride or N-acetyl glucosamine N-. Research from a couple of decades ago showed that chondroitin sulfate helped arthritis pain when taken with conventional medicines for pain and swelling. But later research wasn't so positive. Now, scientists believe that, overall, chondroitin sulfate may reduce arthritis pain slightly.
2. Some people use chondroitin sulfate for heart disease, weak bones (osteoporosis), and high cholesterol. Chondroitin sulfate is also used in a complex with iron for treating iron-deficiency anemia.
3. Chondroitin sulfate is available as an eye drop for dry eyes. In addition, it is used during cataract surgery, and as a solution for preserving corneas used for transplants.
4. Chondroitin sulfate for corneal collagen fibers have a protective effect, can promote the growth of the matrix fiber reinforced permeability, improve blood circulation, accelerate metabolism, promote the absorption and elimination of inflammation permeate.
5. Chondroitin sulfate can be used to treat nervous headaches, trigeminal neuralgia, coronary heart disease, angina, myocardial ischemia, cerebrovascular disease, joint pain, atherosclerosis and hepatitis.
6. Chondroitin sulfate can be used as health care products, food additives, has enhanced the human physique and anti bacteria, beauty, anti-aging effects. Improve hearing and dry skin.
7.Purifying and preventing blood clotting -- chondroitin has the function of purifying blood and preventing blood clotting.This function is widely used in the prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis.
8.Effect on eye tissue - chondroitin sulfate keeps the cornea transparent and prevents
corneal swelling.When mucopolysaccharides lose their binding to collagen fibers, they reduce the transparency of the cornea and cause so-called cataracts.